Wednesday 22 July, 2009

ABC Wednesday - A for ART


I don't intend to brag, but my first submission for ABC Wednesday is my own ART. This is an abstract art that decorates one of the walls in my home. Its an abstract design consisting of various geometrical shapes intersecting within each other and every intersection with a different texture.
The one thing i m proud of in this art is that not a single ruler is used and the whole design is done with black coloured Sketch Pens, Fine tip Pens, and Whiteboard Markers.
**I wish i had a better camera to capture the design more closely..maybe next time.

3 comments:

magiceye said...

that sure is lovely!

Mara said...

From a distance it even has an 'Escher-esque' quality to it. Probably because of the colour use.
Great start for ABC!

Regina said...

Nice art!