Thursday 2 July, 2009

You and I in this beautiful world.

You guys have already met Kaalu. Today I introduce you all to my other favourite pet during my morning walks. Meet Maurya...He is my neighbour's relative's dog. Recently the relatives were out of town for 2 weeks and I had the pleasure of spending time with this gorgeous hunk.

Unfortunately, the relatives came back yesterday and I could'nt say good bye to him. The good news however is that he is just 2 blocks away and I get to see him every morning on the way to gym, while aunty waits for her children to get into the school bus :)

This photograph deserves to be in Pet pride hosted by magiceye and You can view more pet's pics there.

1 comment:

magiceye said...

hey maurya! great to see you on Pet Pride
you sure have a lot of people pampering you! do meet the others around here to have a fun time!

cheers!

bozo