Tuesday 10 August, 2010

I wish I was a kid again - It's My world - Tuesday

These days, instead of clicking new pics, I am scrolling through my phone for old shots, so I can put those photographs on the blog and capture it forever. I wouldn't want to lose the shots I have taken when (If ever) I change my phone.

This photograph was clicked during one of my visits to the park and I saw a grandfather playing with his grandson on the swing. The picture was so sweet, that I was just sitting on a bench nearby looking at those two enjoying their time together. Looking at them, I could only think of my parents, who I am going to miss terribly once I am married. I will miss you, mom and dad. :) Thanks for making me the person I am today :) You both are my world :) 

For obvious reasons, I submit this post for It's My World - Tuesday.

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

And a beautiful world it is! Thank you for sharing it with us! Have a wonderful week!

Sylvia

Indrani said...

Great post! So true, parents are our worlds.

Gwendolyn L said...

I like this post. Your sentiments hit the heart of everybody who read it. Thanks for sharing with us.

dr.antony said...

Parental love works like a cascade.They give us all their affections,but in turn,we pass it on to our children.Like water cant flow from low to high level,the love flows down.
That is why many parents later get neglected.Just remember that.Even after marriage,find time to meet them,care for them and spend some time with them.